Babies / Toddlers – 0-3 years
Enjoy music with your child in this fun and lively music class and build new friendships with other parents and their children. Support the holistic development of your child’s senses and intelligence, gross and fine motor skills, social and emotional skills, language and creativity. It’s a mixed class for active babies, crawlers and walking toddlers.
- Sing, dance and move to the beat
- Clap, stomp, jump or roll
- Play a wide selection of percussion instruments
- Explore the musical instrument of the week
- Have fun with finger plays, hand puppets, scarves and other props
- Enjoy bubbles and parachute play
Children are accompanied by their parents. If you are a working parent you may send your child with a helper, nanny or grandparent. Classes are structured and have different themes, each theme running for 6 weeks. We distribute booklets with song lyrics and encourage adults to engage with their child and sing along with the teacher. The teacher performs live music and we use a broad variety of professional musical instruments (not toys).