Toddlers / Pre-schoolers – 2-5 years
Let your child develop music intelligence, singing skills, sensitivity to the beat and beat groups, expressive movement, and musical memory while having loads of fun.
- Sing, dance and move to the beat
- Play a wide selection of percussion instruments
- Explore the musical instrument of the week
- Express yourself in musical stories
- Have fun with body percussion, pom poms, scarves and other props
- Enjoy bubbles and parachute play
Children are accompanied by their parents. If you are a working parent you may send your child with a helper, nanny or grandparent. Classes are structured and have different themes, each theme running for 6 weeks. We distribute booklets with song lyrics and encourage adults to engage with their child and sing along with the teacher. The teacher performs live music and we use a broad variety of professional musical instruments (not toys).